If you’re looking for a great place to relax, get in shape, and have fun, look no further than the Health Club at Landmark Recreation Center. With dozens of recreational and fitness opportunities at your fingertips, you’re sure to find a way to stay active and get fit at the health club.
Courts and Gymnasium
The Health Club features 6 regulation sized courts for racquetball, handball, and wallyball, complete with cushioned wood floors, LED lighting, privacy boxes, and humidity control to ensure the ultimate playing experience for players of all skill levels. All courts have above gallery for observation. The Health Club also contains a complete gymnasium.
Racquetball/Handball Facilities Feature
- 5 league sessions run year-round for 10-11 weeks each.
- Early morning, noon, weekday, evening, and weekend leagues are available for singles and doubles play.
- Free adult racquetball clinics are available to those members who want to learn to play or improve their game skills.
- Free youth and teen racquetball clinics available during the summer months.
- Equipment is provided; no signup required!
- Private lessons with an AmPro Certified instructor available by appointment through the racquetball office.
- Open tournaments are offered twice each year.
- Landmark’s pro shop features an assortment of racquetball equipment in stock or available by special order.
Please contact John Snarr for all Landmark racquetball inquiries at 309.685.8360
For those that want to step it up a notch, we have a complete boxing room where you can take boxing classes and perfect your skills on our heavy and speed bags.
Training Machines and Rooms
Get in shape in our cardio room, which includes state-of-the-art fitness equipment to help you torch those calories. You’ll find:
- Rowing machines, steppers, ellipticals, treadmills, stepmills, and cross trainers
- Upper body ergometer
- Upright and recumbent bikes
- Endless rope
- Jacob’s Ladder
We also have a large free weights room which features a Flex 14 weight stack system, strength training machines like Nautilus One and Free Motion, and a women’s full circuit strength training room.
Personal Training and Classes
If you want coaching on your fitness journey, consider personal training in a private studio at Landmark Recreation Center. You’ll work with a professional trainer to use effective workout solutions like battle ropes, TRX suspension training, kettlebells, med balls, bands, and Matrix functional training solutions, including the S-Drive treadmill. We also offer a wide range of fitness, spinning, and boxing classes, which are available to non-members.
We provide a safe and happy environment here at Landmark where your children can play while you work out.
Current COVID-19 Kids Room Update!
Nursery room for children ages 3 months to 5 years
Kids room for children ages five to 13
We ask that you transition your child from the nursery to the kids room in the summer before they begin kindergarten.
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 1:30pm
Mon – Thurs: 4:30pm – 8:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 1:00pm
Please contact Paula Van Kuren for all Landmark Child Care inquiries at 309.685.8360
There’s more to the health club than gymnasiums and workout rooms.
The facilities include
- Two multi-purpose dance studios
- WOMEN’S ONLY ROOM
- An indoor running track
- An exercise pool
- Private Spinning room
- Tanning rooms
- Men’s and Women’s Saunas, Jacuzzis, and Steam rooms
- Locker rooms
- Pro shop equipped for all of your needs
- A beautiful lounge with a smoothie bar
- Licensed massage therapist on staff
Join the Health Club Today
You CAN get in shape and have fun doing it! Whether you want to learn the ropes of boxing from professional boxers in our Boxfit class or play a game of racquetball, we have the resources to make it happen. At the Health Club at Landmark Recreation Center, you’ll find high-quality fitness equipment, motivating personal trainers, and recreational activities of all kinds to help you stay active and get healthy. Contact us to learn how to join.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.